Working on a story? Up against a deadline? We’re here to help! We’ve included the items below to help make your life easier. However if there’s something more you need, please do not hesitate to contact us using the Media Contact information below.
July 17, 2018 • Los Gatos, CA: Car enthusiasts worldwide have retold the lore and legend of Ferrari of Los Gatos for years. FLGstory.com reveals the actual story and primes readers for the upcoming book. ↗
Member of the media? Please feel free to contact author Jim Ciardella directly to answer your questions or schedule an interview:
The above media assets include two versions, a small version for online use and a larger version for print. These are available for your editorial use provided you comply with the following usage guidelines:
- Logo may not be colorized, other than grey-scale or black & white
- Logo may not be overlaid with another element, text or graphic, unless all surrounding elements are similarly overlaid
- Logo must be surrounded by a minimum margin of 10% of the logo’s width
- Assets are for editorial use only, i.e., for use only in newsworthy or general interest articles within blogs, newspapers, magazines, or textbooks. No asset may be used for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, merchandising or endorsement purpose without our express written consent.
- Assets may not be used in any context that is objectionable – e.g. is unlawful, racist, discriminatory, abusive, obscene, inflammatory, or contains nudity, profanity, or graphic violence